Role: Cyber Lab Developer
Job Ad Reference: IM9432
You’ll be responsible for the technical hacking exercises and labs produced in-house as well as sourcing labs from leading experts. The role is 95% technical and hands on – creating new vulnerable scenarios, testing new exploits and tradecraft methods, and working with leading researchers to produce exercises to inspire a new generation. All applicants must have right to work in the UK and be prepared to work full-time onsite in the Bristol Headquarters.
Remuneration: £20-50k + share options, dependent on experience.
Who are Immersive Labs?
We’re a young cyber security company headquartered in Bristol, UK. We started out less than a year ago. In our first year we have:
- Completed a prestigious tech accelerator – Cyber London (CYLON).
- Won multiple awards for cyber security and innovation.
- A healthy revenue stream from multiple paying customers.
- Featured in Wired, Evening Standard, Infosecurity and SC Magazine.
- A formidable advisory board including senior figures and security industry experts.
- Received substantial investment to build the team and develop the platform.
- Grown to a team of 10 including sales, marketing, developers, operations and designers.
- Awarded places on US start-up exchanges including Atlanta, Maryland and Singapore.
What do Immersive Labs do?
We provide cloud based software that enables organisations and individuals to develop real, measurable practical cyber skills. We help our customers identify cyber talent and upskill their workforce in critical cyber security skills. We also provide a capability to academia through our Digital Cyber Academy, matching emerging cyber talent with organisations to plug the cyber skills gap.
Why would I join?
You’ll be part of a rapidly growing technical company in one of the most exciting industries: cyber security. You’ll develop cyber security knowledge and skills and be part of a creative and dynamic team based in the Bristol Enterprise zone. You’ll be supported in your personal career objectives and rewarded through a competitive salary and our options scheme. We provide a relaxed and friendly working environment.
Digital Cyber Academy Lab Requirements: The following cyber skills must have been fully completed in order to apply for this role: Cyber SOC Analyst, Coding and Security, Ethical Infrastructure Hacking.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of one of the best cyber teams in the world, just fill out the form below!